MORE from Katie's Modern Nest

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Family Twist

Hi, my name is Katie and it has been a year since I have last blogged. In the meantime I grew a thriving etsy shop, got pregnant (again), decided that family time was more important than sewing time, closed up my etsy shop and had that second baby.  How is that for a year in a nut shell?  One thing I discovered over this year is that I love sewing, and though I love talking about sewing and showing off what I have made, I'd rather spend the time with my family than writing a blog.  

So, I've decided to change the focus of Katie's Modern Nest from a sewing blog to one that is fully dedicated to sharing pictures of my little family with relatives and friends who live far away.   My little girl, Hanalei, is now three months old so I have some catching up to do on her pictures.  Max is now 2 and is talking up a storm.  So, to my friends and family, I hope you enjoy getting to see pictures on a more regular basis.

So lets get started!
Here are a few pics from Hana's first days


Welcome to the world little Hanalei

Proud Grandma

 







No comments:

Post a Comment