MORE from Katie's Modern Nest

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sisters in San Fran


Cousins Hana and Julian overlooking Goldengate bridge
I love being on maternity leave.  It has been a wonderful time to spend with both of my kids.  We've been doing lots of fun activities and also lots of simply playing in the back yard.  A few weeks ago, I took advantage of my break from work and went to San Francisco to visit my sister Jessy and Chris and Julian, my super-cute nephew.  

Jess and I spent a few days walking the streets of San Francisco with the kids.  We discovered that we have LOTS in common when it comes to choosing our baby gear.  For example: we have the same stroller, the same diaper bag, even the same stay-at-home-mom sweatshirt.


This was Hana's first plane trip and she did great (it helps that it was only an hour in the air).  Max and Papa stayed in San Diego this time, so we were missing our men.

It was Chris's 30 birthday while we were visiting. Jessy masterminded a birthday brunch after he came home from a long overnight shif at the hospital.  



 Hana and Julian got into the birthday spirit too.



It was a wonderful trip spending time with my sister and her beautiful family.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment