MORE from Katie's Modern Nest

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Fun, Fun, Fun


A few weeks ago, we went on a fun bender.  That's right in one week we went to Sea World, the beach, a real farm and the most amazing children's park at the botanical gardens. 


Papa and Max on the Elmo ride at Sea World

The boys take on the spinning tea cups

Our trip to La Jolla beach was on a beautiful Monday.  It was sunny, crisp and clear and completley relaxing.  We are so lucky to get to live here in San Diego.  




When I first heard about the San Diego botanical gardens, I have to say I mentally rolled my eyes.  Generally botanical gardens make me yawn, but not this one!  There is an amazing children's play area with a huge tree house, and a stream and heaps of kid activities. 



"Avery-Griffin"  is what Max says multiple times each day, often repeating it 10-15 times to make sure I really got the point.  He loves playing with these two friends and since I'm on leave we get to spend lots of time with my best friend Becca and her kiddos.   


Hana enjoys many of our outings right here in the Bjorn carrier



No comments:

Post a Comment