MORE from Katie's Modern Nest

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas




Ok, so I skipped right past Christmas but I'd like to show you a little peek into our wonderful holiday.  A few days before Christmas we visited with Forrest and Jancie and did a little celebration at their house.  I hadn't gotten my new camera yet, so unfortunately I don't have any pictures of our fun there.

Then we headed up to the Sequoia Mountains, where grandma and grandpa have a cabin outside of the national park.
the river across from the cabin

This deer wasn't afraid of me at all, I was out playing with my new camera and he was the perfect subject
We met up with all of the aunties, uncles and cousins and had a great holiday together.
Auntie Emily reads a story

All of the cousins with Uncle Chriss
Auntie Jessy and Julian 

Yummy steak for Christmas Eve dinner

Hana's new bike

Cousins!

Sleepy Mama

Happy Papa



Thanks for a beautiful holiday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment