MORE from Katie's Modern Nest

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

long lost blogger returning...kind of

Its been a long time since we talked.  But the holidays, guests, new carpet upstairs and the job have all stolen the show for the last month and a half.  I have missed blogging, but just because I haven't been writing doesn't mean I haven't been sewing. Over the next few weeks I'll (slowly) catch you up on some of my projects this month.

First up: Bee Blocks for Erin:
 Erin said "Work with Triangles" and sent a FQ of the black and white fabric and asked each of us to pick a color and use fabrics from our stash.
I went for green (of course) and this was my first time ever doing half-square triangles.

These were fun blocks to work with and I hope that Erin enjoys them.

No comments:

Post a Comment